Wednesday, April 24, 2013

BLACK OR WHITE


Hello it's the UNSPOILED fashionista

Today's post is an outfit that I created using Polyvore called "BLACK OR WHITE". I would describe this outfit(s) as contrasting or polar opposites.  I went for rocker chic look, but not too over the top.  It intends to challenge that saying that "sometimes things aren't just black and white".



BLACK OR WHITE



T shirt / T shirt / Leather vest / Vest / Hudson Jeans mid-rise jeans / H&M low jeans, $46 / Marc by Marc Jacobs water resistant watch / King Baby Studio / Ray-Ban ray ban eyewear, $165 / Danier : accessories : women : handbags : |leather handbags all... / Danier : accessories : women : handbags : |leather handbags all... / B2 / B2 / B2 / PATRIC


As always, I'm not stuck in my ways till the end of my days so feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

Love always,

the UNSPOILED fashionista

Twitter:  @theUNSPOILEDme
Instagram:  UNSPOILEDFASHIONISTA

No comments:

Post a Comment