Saturday, April 20, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

For my first post I would just like to thank people who may have mistakenly stumbled onto my blog or had the misfortune of clicking  the links on my Twitter or Instagram profiles. 

I am new to this whole "blogging" thing so do not eat me alive on my first post.  Also if my page looks a little bland or impersonal or for lack of a better word 'shitty' it will improve. 

The content for this blog will be mainly fashion.  I will warn you though I have a great love of all kinds of footwear especially sneakers.  Typical kinds of post I will be doing are recent purchases, outfits, top 5 or top 10s, trends, and more. 

My style is dynamic in that it changes to suit what I am doing and what I am feeling.  I love streetwear but I can get classy with the rest of them.  Finding a balance is the key.

P.S. I'm not stuck in my ways to the end of my days, so feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

the UNSPOILED fashionista
http://instagram.com/#unspoiledfashionista
https://twitter.com/theUNSPOILEDme

No comments:

Post a Comment